Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Too Busy!!!

So... I haven't blogged in a while or designed anything new. I finally took pictures of items I had already finished and had not posted. So those are up on my Etsy. My hubby's birthday is today and honestly I can't wait until I go home and eat Chinese food :) (His choice). My full time job has been extremely hectic as we are having a "Holiday for Hearts" Fiesta on Saturday as a fundraising event for our equestrian program at our residential facility. I have also been extremely busy at church, but there is no complaints :) I guess I just need to manage my time a heck of a lot better, but once I get home I just want to veg out!

Anyways, I realized I have one follower! yay :) I know I'm a nerd, but I still don't understand how this thing really works. For example, how do I read others... make friends... if somebody reads this... help lol :)

Well, this is good for venting I guess and talk out some of my ideas and clear my head without driving my hubby crazy :) Till laters :)

No comments: