Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A New Arrival...

I received today what I had been waiting for. A dress form I purchased online for a really good price, however.... it's not totally what I was expecting... but I guess the price says it all lol. I will post a picture of it later, but honestly for now it does the job for good pictures lol, but it's totally not something I can really drape with =/ it is disappointing, but it will be great at craft fairs =) and it's my favorite color... black with a french stand.... I will have to save up for a real good one =) so any tips and recomendations are welcomed =)

2 comments:

Venus-Suburbia Soup said...

Hi Carmen!

When we go to LA, there's a place!

Le Boutique said...

yay!!! i thought of you right away when i thought of getting a good one =) i cant wait!!! =)