Sunday, June 28, 2009

A little invitation...

So I have been super busy and haven't had a chance to blog or even update anything in my Etsy shop... I know! So not good! But! I have a reason =) my mom's 50th birthday is in 2 weeks... and my brothers and sister are throwing her a surprise birthday party! (Good thing she doesn't use a computer lol). Our colors are aqua, red and pink. I will take pics of the actual event. I have been working on decorations and all of the organizing...

here is a pic of the cake we are having:


the invitations I made:

The party will take place at this really cute park.. the tables fit perfectly under a big tree and these will be the decorations... varying sizes and in all 3 colors:


The table cloths are going to be white and red checkered... we will be wrapping the center pieces in aqua paper and the flowers will be red flowers....

No comments: