Monday, September 14, 2009

I love Fall!

I am so excited that Fall is so around the corner! I love boots, scarves, and drinking hot chocolate and apple cider =) today is my first day of enjoying the awesome smell and taste of warm apples cider. yum!

I am currently working on new items. Since the holidays are around the corner I have decided to start stocking up. I also will be participating in my very first craft show... it will be a bit of a drive for me, but I am extremely excited. I don't have a clue of where to begin as far as getting things together to display my items on, but I will be looking at all the links and articles I have saved (and a blog I had posted here a while back) in order to get a good idea and be ready for the fair. You can get info for this fair by clicking on the Hip Handmaids logo on the right side of my blog.

I also owe you postings on my Etsy... I know! So sorry about that! But I will work on it this week. Some things to be posted: awesome vintage shoes, a great set of vintage jars, new hair accessories, and Christmas Gift Tags.

REMINDER: My first giveaway is going on right now so don't forget to enter it!!!

xoxo!

No comments: