Friday, March 19, 2010

It's Friday!

Happy Friday!

I have been struggling with keeping my blog updated and fun, but soon very soon it will all change :)

In the next couple of weeks I will be moving and hopefully getting a new computer! Since my computer hasn't been working for a while...I have come to realize how dependent I have become of technology. A good thing a bad thing? I honestly don't know! But I'm going to say.... Good! Since my Esty shop is an online shop lol

I have been working on some little side projects and new items, but can't figure out how to post them throguh my BB on here.... The good thing though is that I did find a better way to make new posts :)

Do you like FREE goodies? I do! So here is my plan....I want more fans on Facebook! This is what I have decided to do. For every 10 of your friends that becomes a fan you will receive a FREE goody from my Etsy shop!!! All you have to do is email me, convo me through Etsy, contact me through here, or through Facebook with their names and your goody will be on its way to you. :)

Till next time!

Xoxo,
Carmen

Don't forget to check out my shop for some new items :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! You're back!!! It's good to hear from you again!

I can't wait to see what changes you're going to make here in blogland.

Take care!!!

Venus