Monday, August 2, 2010

Great Weekend

I really dread Monday's sorry to start out a bit negative.  I have to say though that I had a great weekend.  I took a mini road trip to Oxnard and Ventura to visit some cousins.  I regret not taking my camera since it's gorgeous up there... it was a last minute crazyness.  So for sure next time I'll have to take my cam.

A little update on my shop: I am going through inventory and looking to see what I have so that I can start creating some new items.  In the next weeks I will be working on several for lil girlies since I have had several requests for them.  I'm excited because I can now use my lil nieces as the models since they are now back in the states :)

A lil something to take a look at... Fall Trends... I know that this summer it hasn't truly been a summer, but you won't hear me complain because although my birtday is in summer... I don't like summer at all! I love wearing scarfs, boots, layered clothing... sad thing is I live in San Diego!! Doesn't get too cold here.

Here is a report I found for Fall.  I won't be able to wear all of them, but there are a few I totally like. http://www.style.com/trendsshopping/trendreport/072610_Trend_Reports/UnderWraps/

xoxo!

No comments: